Sean Coffman Fine Art Photography will be at the Park Point Art Fair in Duluth, Minnesota Saturday, June 24 and Sunday, June 25.
As a visitor whether you’re chatting with artists, listening to live music or making your own creation, there’s always plenty of festival to experience at the Park Point Art Fair, where you’ll find:
- 120 juried artists from the Midwest and beyond displaying and selling work in media such as clay, fiber, glass, painting, photography, jewelry, woodwork and sculpture.
- Free admission and parking
- An accessible, pine-lined path tucked between Lake Superior and the St. Louis Bay connects visual artists on display with other fair activities
- A performance area featuring live music and entertainment
- Food vendors selling everything from BBQ and gyros to kettle corn and ice cream
- Art making opportunities for the young and the young at heART
- Artist demonstrations in different media
- A grassroots, volunteer-led event that uses proceeds to fund community projects
This annual celebration of art and community is held the last weekend of June on the sandy shores of Duluth’s unique Park Point neighborhood.